TERMS & CONDITIONS
MEMBERSHIP & PERSONAL TRAINING
- Your choice of Membership category on joining will determine the fees you pay. Membership may be done on a monthly or pay as you go basis. Corporate and group discounts are available.
- A £45 joining fee covers a full gym induction, health check and training session. This one off fee is to be paid in advance or on the day of joining. Discounts are given if more than one person is joining at the same time.
- The Membership is not transferable and must only be used by the registered member.
- Cancellations for Personal Training must be received at least 24 hours in advance or the full fee may be charged.
- Members will be refused entry if outstanding payments are not settled.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted access to the gym unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All users must have received a full gym induction in how to use the equipment prior to using the facilities.
- Members must wear suitable clothing at all times whilst on the premises.
- Every member and guest must comply with the reasonable instructions of the staff in the interest of health and safelty.
- Only instructors approved by the management may use the gym for their own personal training use.
- Due to Trading Standards, the Sun Bed is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18. This act will prevent under 18’s from being allowed to use tanning machines, being offered the use of the sunbed and being allowed in the area that is reserved for sunbed users.
- Runner Bean Health & Fitness has the right to I.D any person who may look under the age of 18.
- A health declaration form must be read and signed before use of the sunbed.
- Runner Bean Health & Fitness will not be held responsible for any medical conditions such as burning or redness caused by the sunbed. A sunbed should be treated with the same caution as sunlight and not be used if you have high / low blood pressure, diabetes, eye problems, migranes, athletes foot, epilepsy, heart condition, moles or sunburn.
- The Sunbed must be kept clean after use
- Protective eye wear must be worn whilst using the sunbed.
- Our opening hours are Monday–Friday,7am–9pm, Saturday & Sunday: 8am–2pm.
- These hours may vary from time to time due to public holidays or severe weather conditions etc. We will always do our best to advise all customers in advance if this is due to happen.
- All lost property is kept for 4 weeks before being disposed of.
- Lockers should be used for the storage of personal items at all times.
- Runner Bean Health & Fitness are not responsible for loss of any personal belongings.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Smoking is not permitted on site
- All customers must inform staff of any medical condition which may affect their use of the facilities.
- Whilst using the facilities, all customers must be responsible for their own health.